Villa for sale in Benissa Buenavista
Renovated villa for sale in Benissa Buenavista, Costa Blanca
This villa sits on a level and south facing plot with large terraces.
The accommodation is all on one floor for ultimate comfort with no steps. We invite to take a look at the floor plans displayed in our website.
The specifications for this renovated villa for sale in Benissa Buenavista are:
- Independent garage with automatic opening door.
- Outdoor parking area paved with natural stone.
- Solarium with exterior access staircase of galvanised iron with stainless steel handrail.
- Stainless steel handrail.
- Ducted heating and air conditioning with heat pump.
- LED lights throughout the house.
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite worktop, Bosch appliances, with fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine, induction ceramic hob, dishwasher, oven and extractor hood.
- Laundry room in garage with sink and washing machine.
- Bathrooms with glass shower screen and washbasin unit.
- Solar hot water plus 150 litre electric storage tank.
- Swimming pool 4 x 10 m.
- Outdoor G-shaped shower with hot water.
- Exterior carpentry in Technal® Soleal aluminium, with Climalit and safety glass.Shutters and mosquito nets in bedrooms.
- Reinforced front door.
- Interior carpentry in white lacquered wood. Fitted wardrobes with rail, shelves and drawers,shelves and drawers.
- Washable, breathable plastic paint.
- Fully finished garden, with anti-weed mesh and Altea grey gravel, with programmable drip system installed.
- Plot completely fenced with access gates with intercom and remote control.
- Non-slip porcelain stoneware tiles on terraces and solarium.
- Alarm system.
- Pool and garden maintenance included for one year from purchase.
Modern villa for sale in Buenavista area of Benissa, Costa Blanca
For further information or to arrange a viewing on the Buenavista Benissa villa for sale, please get in touch with Brassa Homes® - Estate Agents in Moraira
View other villas for sale in Buenavista Benissa
Information about Buenavista Benissa
Buenavista means “Good View” in English.
The area of Buenavista in Benissa is well known thanks to it’s proximity to the Mediterranean Sea at Baladrar Beach which offers a sea front Beach Bar ideal for breakfast.
Buenavista has also a Tennis Club with 6 clay tennis courts and 2 paddle courts as well as a bar for fresh drinks.
The Pepe La Sal Supermarket in Moraira-Calpe road can be found within 5 mins drive, with a variety of national and international products.
The Benissa - Buenavista area enjoys a South facing aspect and many villas benefits from great panoramic and sea views.
Benissa, Costa Blanca, Spain
The town of Benissa has approx. 4 km of coastline, linking the village of Moraira and Calpe town.
There are many gorgeous coves (Calas), tiny bays, cliff tops and small beaches to explore. Some are wild and natural and others have cafes and restaurants.
The ecological promenade in Benissa is a protected natural route offering views of the coastline of Marina Alta which reveal its magnificent layout. The path connects three gorgeous coves (Calas) and one sandy beach: Cala Les Bassetes, Playa Fustera, Cala Pinets and Cala de la Llobella.
Benissa countryside also contains terraced vineyards, mountains and old finques (country estate) sitting on large plots amongst vineyards with panoramic and sea views.
Spanish village houses with doorsteps directly onto the street, internal courtyards and spacious inside, in the medieval town of Benissa.
If you want to enjoy one of the best preserved historical centers in the Costa Blanca, a walk through the streets of Benissa takes you to the medieval age. A must visit is the “Catedral de la Marina”.
Benissa is well communicated through the motorway A-7 or the N332. The airports of Alicante or Valencia are approx. 1 hour drive. There is a TRAM train station in Benissa, which is connected to the network via Benidorm station.
The climate of Benissa is warm and template as in all the towns of the Costa Blanca. During the summer average daytime temperatures area around 30 degrees, during the winter daytime temperatures are 18 degrees.