Wonderful and comfortable home in Moraira, on the Costa Blanca, Spain with lovely communal pool with open spaces for sunbathing and shaded areas. The house is situated in a residential area, just a short drive to Moraira town and the lovely sandy beaches. The semi detached accommodation offers a lawned communal garden with trees and a panoramic view of the valley. Its comfort and the vicinity of the beach and places to shop and eat make this a fine year round residence..
● air conditioned living/dining room with fibre optic broadband available. Full length glass curtains fold back to bring the outside space inside. There is a small terrace suitable for a table and chairs. In addition there is a fully retractable canopy covering the width of the terrace.
● open plan kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator-freezer, dishwasher.
● Double bedroom 1 fitted wardrobe and fan
● Double bedroom 2, fitted wardrobe and fan
● Bathroom with large walk in shower, vanity unit and WC
External entrance to
● Small study/office which leads into a
● Large room, developed 13 years ago by previous owner, now used as 3rd double bedroom. Air conditioning.
● Bathroom with bath and multi functional shower, vanity unit and WC. Washing machine and tumble dryer.
● One large storage room
Outside there is a good sized terrace with external lighting and electric point.
There is ample allocated parking next to the property in private parking space.
For further information, please don't hesitate contacting Brassa Homes® - Estate Agents in Moraira since 1979
Moraira is a truly authentic Mediterranean village situated on the sea, overlooking some of the best beaches on the Costa Blanca.
Moraira has all the necessary infrastructure for making the most of your leisure time. It has a network of golf courses all within a few kilometres, a modern marina and all the sport facilities you could wish for. Furthermore, Moraira offers you the possibility to explore and be in contact with nature. On foot or by bike, you can see the extensive vine fields, or admire the green pine groves, that characterise the landscape of the Costa Blanca.
Due to its excellent geographical location, its unique climate and its crystal clear beaches, Moraira is one of the most sought-after areas on the Costa Blanca. This charming south facing fishing village has an average annual temperature of 18ºC, with more than 300 days of sunshine per annum.
Moraira’s urban development has been undertaken with strict respect for the environment. This has ensured the conservation of an unparalleled natural setting with extensive green belts and an abundance of vineyards and pine trees.
A town that still preserves its original roots. Moraira has over the years become a town with a wide network of services that operate year-round.
*This information is subject to errors and is not part of any contract. The offer can be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. The price does not include the costs of the purchase.