A level plot, facing South, in a quiet environment, boasting panoramic views to Bernia mountain range and sea views towards Moraira.
Ideal location only 7 min drive to Moraira and beaches and within 20 min level walk to Benitachell village.
Water and electricity connections nearby (cost for bringing the water and electricity to the plot not included in the price).
- The construction plan will respond to the typology of traditional agricultural construction formed by the progressive grouping of rectangular bodies. Plants with round or out-of-context shapes will be avoided.
- The homes must have traditional construction solutions in the area, incorporating a minimum of 20 m2t of surface intended for at least one “riu-rau” or porch with arches, attached to the main body of the building. This “riu rau” will consist of a cornice height of less than 2.20 m.l. and a minimum length of two arches, with their dimensions between 2.40 and 3.50 m.l. The traditional “naya” may also be incorporated, attached to the main body, as an element coming from the enclosure of the original arbor, located in front of the main entrance to the home.
- The roof will have an inclination of no more than 30% and must be made of uniform panels without breaks, on an inclined plane and with Arabic tiles, at least on 70% of the total floor area, and the other 30% may be used for terraces. flat, on nayas, or rest of the building, so that the typological characteristics of traditional rural buildings are maintained.
- On sloping roofs, the formation of slopes is permitted on sections with inclinations of less than 30% - and always greater than 18% -, in such a way that vertical walls are formed between different sections of them. For this, the condition must be met that the entire roof assembly is integrated into the capable solid formed by: 1. the planes with a slope of 30% with a guideline from the possible exterior line of the cornice - with a maximum flight of 60 cm - located on each facade at 4.50 m.l. high above the modified ground level, and 2. by the planes located above in parallel at 2.50 m.l. of the regulatory plane that makes up the maximum height of the cornice.
- Elements or towers with a circular plan, or those with a rectangular plan that exceed the height parameters, are totally prohibited.
- Without prejudice to the fact that the maximum height is established on one floor, and the maximum height of the cornice is 4.50 m.l., the resulting spaces under the roof may be used by means of attics, or chambers, which may not occupy more than 80% of the space. the floor area of the main body, and whose habitability will be restricted to those resulting spaces capable of complying with the current habitability and design standards (HD-95).
- In the façade openings, the vertical dimension will predominate over the horizontal.
- Colors and plastering will be used in white, cream or/and warm earthy colors, which chromatically integrate the building with the environment. If opening surrounds are used, construction surrounds will be made of natural limestone or similar unpolished stone, and the carpentry finishes will be in brown or dark green wood colors. Facings are allowed – especially recommended in areas below the main floor, and at the junctions with margins of retaining walls finished with traditional “marge” stone or clad in unpolished natural limestone.
- The interior patios and corrals, as traditional elements of this type of architecture, do not represent occupation.
- It may be susceptible to occupation - in accordance with article 21-c of the LSNU, Law 10/2004 -, up to 2% of the land for auxiliary buildings below ground, such as ponds, tanks, swimming pools, etc., always keeping in its construction traditional construction typologies.
- As an auxiliary building, the construction of ponds and swimming pools is permitted, maintaining the traditional typological characteristics. The pools will have a maximum of 50 m2.
- The gardens attached to the homes must be Mediterranean in nature, maintaining the terracing and organization.
- The fences will be set back a minimum of 4.00 m.l. to the axis of public roads, and will be resolved by means of dry stone margins (“traditional margin”) at least up to the level of the interior grade of the plot.
*This information is subject to errors and is not part of any contract. The offer can be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. The price does not include the costs of the purchase.